APRIL 9, 2019 – GRAND TERRACE, CA
Since 2007, AmPac has made an Impact:
- Provided almost $500,000,000 in Capital to businesses for buying their business building with the SBA 504 loan program
- Helped businesses with Capital to create more than 2,000 jobs
- Intentionally provided Capital to businesses within underserved communities including women and minorities
- Advocated on several boards and associations for making Capital access for small businesses easier
- Hosted 11 Connecting Faith & Business Conferences in the Inland Empire bringing businesses and faith-based leaders together.
It was on April 18, 2007 that the Small Business Administration approved the application of AmPac Tri-State CDC to operate as a Certified Development Company in the State of California. Working with banking partners, business owners, CPA’s, business groups, cities, counties and other partners committed to business success, AmPac has had to explain the “CDC” in its name.
Today, on April 9th, 12 years later, AmPac is making a change. For business customers and partners, AmPac CDC is NOT: “Center for Disease Control; the California Detention Center or a Community Development Corporation. AmPac CDC is now doing business as AmPac Business Capital, making Access to Business Capital as easy as ABC. AmPac vision remains the same – To make Communities Better and Families Stronger as CHAMPIONS OF JOB MAKERS – SMALL BUSINESSES.
Watch AmPac’s Exciting Reveal!
AmPac is still a Certified Development Company of the U.S. Small Business Administration providing SBA 504 loans – fixed rate, low down payment loans to provide an easier path for small businesses seeking to own their business commercial building. AmPac has expanded its mission since 2007 to finance and foster business success at all stages to growth from the start-up and early start business, to the seasoned business owners thinking about their legacy. As the nation’s ONLY faith-based SBA 504 Lender, AmPac Business Capital continues its commitment to Connecting Faith & Business with intentional outreach to business owners involved in the faith-based community. AmPac maintains its core value distinctive – SIS – Service is our Signature, aiming to over-serve its customers and its partners.
AmPac Business Capital maintains three core disciplines of direct lending:
- SBA Micro Loans – Loans from $5,000 – $50,000
- CDFI Working Capital Loans – Loans from $5,000 – $100,000.
- SBA 504 LOANS – Loans from $100,000 – No Cap for purchasing commercial real estate, equipment, tenant improvements or ground up construction.
AmPac Business Capital, headquartered in Grand Terrace, CA has partners and staff members available to help small businesses throughout the state of California to make their business dreams come true.
Said Founder/President Hilda Kennedy, “It is humbling to think about where we have come from in just 12 years. We were not sure what would happen when the recession hit immediately after we opened our doors, but with a commitment to integrity and excellence, and our core value to get wisdom from God to help our clients, even those who need a second chance, we have achieved our vision to-date. But we are not sitting back; greater works are required for us to do and we are up for the task under our new banner – AmPac Business Capital!”
Call an ABC Business Champion at 909-915-1706.
Stay up to date with AmPac News
Are you ready to finance growth?
Click apply now, setup and account, and get access to applications and assistance.