Looking for a business relief loan?
If you are looking for business relief loans, you can see our options on our business relief loans page.
Here are pre-completed forms that can help you as you are applying!
If you are looking for a business loan option, you can utilize the forms in the folder below.
Small Business Loans for All Stages of Growth
AmPac will serve your small business from the newly started business to the seasoned small business and anywhere in between. Are you ready to grow and need extra capital? Let AmPac help you make your community better and your family stronger as we champion your ability to make jobs happen within your business.
SBA 504 Program
A Real Estate Advantage Loan (also known as a REAL or 504 Loan) is a 10-percent down, fixed-rate, long-term loan designed to expand capital access – filling a market gap in long-term financing for America’s small businesses. Since it is fixed-cost and long-term as well as SBA-backed, the 504 is one of the best financing options available for small business owners today.
AmPac Community Lending Program
AmPac provides support for small businesses seeking to scale in the Inland Empire. Businesses with a strong business plan for pivoting in the pandemic, two years of business history, business financial statements that are showing positive trends are great candidates for the AmPac Community Lending Program. All business owners that AmPac serves through this community lending program can be offered technical assistance in conjunction with SBA partners including the Women’s Business Center, the SBDC and SCORE., as needed Additionally, AmPac believes in partnering with the borrower, to facilitate more hands-on capital assistance for borrowers to better understand their financial reporting systems, evaluate their future “lendability” and to facilitate opportunities to develop relationships for their future growth.
Loans can be used to
SBA Micro - Loan (up to $50,000) is ideal for:
- Working capital
- Purchase of inventory
- Raw materials
SBA CDFI Loan (up to $100,000) can be used for:
- Fixed asset Financing: Excludes purchase of Real Estate, or Real Estate Including Improvements
- Business Acquisition (Partner Buyout),
- Working capital (including inventory, payroll, rent (up to 6 months)
- Utilize (Up to 6 Months), Insurance etc.
The SBA 7(a) Program (up to $250,000) can be used for:
- Long- and short-term working capital
- Revolving funds based on the value of existing inventory and receivables
- The purchase of equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures, supplies, or materials
- The purchase of real estate, including land and buildings
- The construction a new building or renovation an existing building
- Establishing a new business or assisting in the acquisition, operation or expansion of an existing business
- Refinancing existing business debt, under certain conditions