California Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Grant
The California Office of the Small Business Advocate, Lendistry, & AmPac Business Capital are partnering to provide supplemental paid leave reimbursement from the pandemic! Apply today for a CA Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Grant of $5,000-$50,000! Learn more at www.caspsl.com.
This Program was created in accordance with California AB 152 and is administered by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA). Application portal powered by Lendistry!
The California Small Business and Nonprofit COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Relief Grant Program will award grants to “qualified small businesses and nonprofits” on a first-come, first-served basis to assist qualified small businesses and nonprofits that have incurred costs for COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave followingSections 248.6and 248.7of the California Labor Code.
Grant awards canonly be used for reimbursement of COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave provided between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022. Applicants must provide proof of employee payroll records that verify all COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave provided by the applicant following the requirements of Sections 248.6 and 248.7 of the California Labor Code that match the amount of the grant request.
For the purposes of this Program,“qualified small business or nonprofit” means a business or nonprofit that meets all the eligibility criteria (listed here) established in California Government Code Section 12100.965, as confirmed by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA) or fiscal agent through a review of revenue declines, other relief funds received, credit history (solely for the purposes of verifying Office of Foreign Controls compliance), tax returns, and bank account validation.
“Applicant” means the qualified small business or nonprofit, including, but not limited to, a corporation, nonprofit organization, cooperative, or partnership, that submits an application for the Program.
“California Small Business and Nonprofit COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Relief Grant Program” or “Program” means the grant program
Customer Experience Center
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. PDT
Get Started by Applying Online
Download Program and Application Guide
Riverside County COVID-19 Small Business Assistance Program
The County of Riverside & AmPac Business Capital are partnering to provide emergency and ongoing capital for small businesses in Riverside County!
Microloans are available in the following cities:
Ineligible Business Types
- Lake Elsinore
- San Jacinto
ALL unincorporated communities of Riverside County.
- Canyon Lake
- Desert Hot Springs
- Indian Wells
- La Quinta
- New/Startup Business
- Residential or real estate projects
- Non-profit companies
- Casinos/gambling establishments
- Gun Shops
- Adult-entertainment related
- Cannabis-related businesses
Microloans up to $25,000
TARGET: small businesses with fewer than five employees
- Interest Rate: 3.75%
- Term: 5 years
- No payments for the first 6 months
FEE: Financed into the loan
- Payroll records documenting existing payroll
- Certification that information is accurate and true as presented
- One year of the most recent business and personal tax returns, year end
- 2019 financial statements are acceptable (balance sheet/income statement)
- Statement of COVID-19 impact (checklist provided)
- Must demonstrate negative impact from COVID-19 (owner must provide proof of 25% or more profit loss due to COVID-19 from January 31, 2020 to the date of the application)
- Business owner meets income limit – 80% Median Income: as of 07/01/2020, these are: 1* (42,200); 2(48,200); 3(54,250; 4(60,250); 5(65,100); 6(69,100); 7(74,750); 8(79,550)-*# of persons/Household.